· Business Planning/Consultancy
Understanding the needs of the client and creating business plans.
· Preparation of Tender Documents/ Writing proposals for tenders
Researching for open tenders; preparing Expression of Interests (EOI); the drafting of proof documents required for an EOI and if successful, writing the proposals.
· Monitoring and Evaluation
Assessing and analysing the performance of projects and programmes to improve current and future management of outputs, outcomes and impacts.
· Project Assistance
Supporting projects so as to assist them in meeting their goals and milestones and in doing so, reducing the workload of project managers.
· Building up consortia for tenders
Researching companies and institutions from around the world for collaboration and finding key experts to work with.
· Project Management
Managing projects using project cycle management tools
Both written and simultaneous translations between English and Turkish.
Proof reading documents that are already translated.
Identifying, anticipating and satisfying customers’ needs.
· Corporate Social Media Management
The use of social media websites and marketing techniques
Collecting, organising and analysing information to increase understanding of a topic or issue.
Collating data and providing analysis of such data.
· Preparation of reports
Reports play a major role in the success of a business and are the backbone of the thinking process necessary for the business to succeed.
Management and implementation of major EU funded service contracts, including
. preparation, evaluation and finalization proceedings of EU projects;
. preparing tender documents and EOI for national and international projects; undertaking the responsibility of the project visibility, capacity building for stakeholders, management of project budget and provision of logistic support to both the headquarters and the field offices, as necessary)
· In-depth understanding of the EU accession process in terms of the requirements and areas of social and economic development, including the importance of communication.
· In depth knowledge of EU visibility rules along with proven expertise in establishing media contacts, preparation of media packs comprising media plans, press releases, as well as media monitoring and evaluation reports.
· Junior level Communication, Business and Management experience in EU Projects
· Very good knowledge of the bidding process for EU Pre-Accession Financial Assistance Tool IPA.
· Experience in preparation of Expression of Interests and Proposals like proposal writing, design of tender proposal dossiers for EU funded technical assistance projects according to PRAG rules.
· Experience on EU Technical Assistance, building up consortium and preparation of offer dossiers,
· Project assistance, monitoring and evaluation
· Experience in grant management procedures and donor relations
· Preparation and selection of company references, road map and signing pre-consortium agreement,
· Searching for experts, and preparation of their CVs and related documentation
· Solid knowledge and experience in communication campaigns preparing strategic communication plans, coordinating media relations, designing booklets, flyers, publishing newsletters, organising visibility events, preparing web site contents, e-bulletins, press releases, reports of researches, screening and monitoring related media news.
· Providing team leading by dividing workers into groups and assigning tasks to them in accordance with their abilities
· Informing participants about the organization’s activities
· Legal knowledge and the ability to apply legal principles